Did you know that there is like a “cryptocurrency stockmarket”? Yes that’s how far it has gone! Were you aware at all of the developments and growth in the Cryptocurrency “world”? Here you can see a whole list of them. Click here.
Since we’ve been investigating and keeping an eye on this all over months and months … doing nothing … we decided to take the plunge ONLY for the following reasons:
- The specific one is a private cryptocurrency and will never be on the Coin Market Cap. I.e. not public. You know the difference now if you’ve gone through the League of Legends readings. There are pro’s and cons to going public but we obviously prefer the private.
- It has grown strong enough to be noticed and is being noticed by a private international bank right now to enable the start of testing the links with the banks and using fiat currency.
- There is a specific goal and purpose for its existence and that is to bring wealth to more people in the world.
- It is free to get involved. All you need to do is pay a once off fee for your wallet.
- When you get involved by registering for free you receive 25,000 free coins. You can watch your wallet balance grow daily and can’t access the coins unless you pay your once off wallet fee.
- This cryptocurrency is still in its testing phase but certainly worth getting involved and at least keeping an eye on it. There are many Initial Coin Offerings where one it not sure what your return is. At least with this one you get projections and your wallet is live.
It looks a bit funny because of the way it is marketed, but that was their creative ability I guess. Once you read more about it and understand the goals and desires of all the 2.8 million + people involved now, you will want to be in on it at the very least.
Have a look and go through the process. You don’t have to activate so it needn’t cost you anything now. You can just sit and watch and know that you’ve got your share and you’ve got nothing to lose. When you are sure you can activate and then apply your wealth.
Click on the link to learn more. And feel free to mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.